Who to contact for pothole repair?

Does your street need pothole repair? Let your town know, so it can add your street to the repair schedule.

For Town of Huntington, go to www.huntingtonny.gov/Highway
Then click on “Report a Pothole”

For Town of Smithtown, contact the Highway Department at (631) 360-7500 or email highway@tosgov.com.